1. You must post these rules
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag
4. Choose 10 people and get their icon in your journal nah
5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
6. No tag-backs
7. You can't say that you don't do tags
8. You MUST make up journal entry
Tagged by my Lav [here's the song I'm listening to right now][and here's the fanfic it's written for.]
if you like Haikyuu!! and Pacific Rim crossovers, this is a really good fic. it's a very happy fic. not sad at all. chapter 7 is not devastating at all I dON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT (but honestly if you like HQ and PR, and you want to see the HQ charas in a PR setting, pls read 'but for me there is a storm' it's really good I promise)
ok now to the actual tag thing I'm not sure how the 10 minutes thing is gonna work out but HERE WE GO I GUESS
1. I woke up from an accidental nap about 4 hours ago because my mom called me at 10 pm going "is this too late to call you" and I'm not sure how much of what I said was actually understandable
2. for all that I act kinda childish, I actually don't know what to do with kids most of the time??
3. I'm kinda bad with people IRL in general tbh I never know what to do with them
4. sometimes I get this really strong desire to be floating and I'm not sure what it means
5. I am So Tired all the time but I think it's from a mix of Lack of Sleep and Sleeping Too Much haha
6. a friend gave me chocolate during lunch almost every week of high school senior year and I was just really low key not a huge fan of chocolate after that
7. I got to meet Rovely
's puppy during fall break and I am In Love
8. unfortunately for the puppy I'm aromantic asexual (have I mentioned this on dA yet?)
9. it's not that I'm not a morning person, I'm just not a waking up person
10. I don't really have a favorite anything? a lot of the times if I say I have a favorite ____ it's either something I legit really like, or something I randomly chose in the past and have just stuck to. (red pandas will always be my favorite animal though)
1) What was the last bad movie you watched?
idk about bad movie but the last movie I watched was....shit what was it. mean girls, I think?
2) What's your favorite music video, if you have one?
right now it's OK GO's I Won't Let You Down
but I just found out that their music videos are all (?) one take so goodbye for the next unknown amount of time as I go watch them all
3) Do you prefer large notebooks or small notebooks? (or sketchbooks if you prefer)
in general, I guess I like large notebooks, but I tend to draw pretty small so I really like small notebooks (also they're easier to carry). I just like having my hand resting on the page I'm drawing on, so large notebooks are good for that
4) What's your favorite holiday?
....halloween? (pls see fact #10 above)
5) If you had a weapon, what would it be?
I'd probably like a ranged weapon better, but going off my time in Skyrim, I really like big two-handed swords. IRL though (because I am not a well muscled badass outside of Skyrim), I'd probably go with something smaller and ranged, like a pistol or something. maybe a magic pistol oooooooh.
6) Tell me your favorite hair/eye/skin color combination for characters!
(pls see fact #10 above again wheezes)
I do really like pairing brown with things though, especially brown and red and brown and green/blue. greens and blues are also something I like mixing with.
7) If you make characters, tell me tropes/themes that you see popping up in yours a lot?
not sure about themes/tropes, but a lot of my characters aren't really the talkative type, or there's something preventing them from talking, or both. so like, if we go through my OCs in order of creation, lexi at some point loses her voice, but she was the not-talkative type to before anyways. ruru is talkative to make up for it. momo doesn't know how to talk yet, but she would if she could...I think. sky is one of my few talkative OCs. yumi isn't really talkative either, but she'll talk if talked to. noc and nico are like lexi and ruru, where noc talks a lot and nico doesn't, but I have to revamp both of them soon so that might change. elisha isn't very talkative. sebastian is not talkative at all. tian yu isn't talkative. bryce isn't talkative. sith is...kinda talkative? cleo is talkative. icarus is talkative. xiao cha is talkative. jeanne is not talkative to strangers but is very talkative to herself. candles (new OC from an OC trade I did with Rovely
) is not talkative. I hope I'm not forgetting anyone oh no ;;;; jk I'm forgetting all the other people from their backstories but I am Too Tired to think about them right now
so I currently have an overabundance of non-talkative OCs oops, gotta change that soon.
8) Who's your most ridiculous OC?
ehhhh idk? none of my OCs are created to be ridiculous intentionally
9) Sleeping or Eating- you can only choose one. Which do you do first?
10) Where's your go-to comfort zone?
Questions for the Tagged:
1. if you have OCs, who was your first OC? how have they changed since you created them? if not, have you ever thought of making an OC?
2. are you dressing up as anything for Halloween?
3. do you make hard decisions often? ("hard" can be anything you consider hard)
4. do you have a favorite place in your house/wherever you're currently living?
5. do you currently own a pet? how many pets have you owned? what pets do you want to own in the future? PETS
6. what's your zombie apocalypse plan, if you have one?
7. is pluto a planet in your opinion
8. what's the last thing you ate? (and if it's been more than 8 hours since you last ate, GO EAT SOMETHING)
9. where is your go-to place for anything?
10. do you believe in reincarnation? what do you think your previous life was like, what do you think your next life will be like?
if you guys wanna do it?